The Petaluma Visitor Center is located within the Historic Depot Building at 210 Lakeville St. at corner of E. Washington. It’s open seven days a week from 10am to 4pm. Our phone number is 877-2-PETALUMA or (707) 769-0429.
For information about Sonoma County, contact Sonoma County Tourism at (800) 576-6662 or (707) 522-5800, or visit their website at www.sonomacounty.com.
For Bay Area Transportation Information dial 511 (outside the Bay Area dial (415) 455-2000) or log onto www.511.org. Transit information is available in more than 150 languages.
(707) 837-8700 or (800) 327-2024
(Also serves Sonoma County)
Distance from Petaluma: 51 miles
Distance from Petaluma: 52 miles
Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport (Santa Rosa)
Distance from Petaluma: 24 miles
Nonstop destinations include: Los Angeles, Portland, San Diego, Seattle and Orange County
601 Sky Ranch Dr.
For drawbridge openings call the Petaluma Department of Public Works at (707) 778-4303.
Golden Gate Transit Bus & Ferry Service
Buss Service: www.goldengatetransit.org
Ferry Service: www.goldengateferry.org
(707) 576-7433 / (800) 345-7433
100 Fairgrounds Dr.
Copeland Transit Mall
Located on Copeland Street between East “D” and E. Washington Streets. It serves:
- Petaluma Transit Routes 1, 11 & 24
- Sonoma County Transit Routes 44 & 48
- Golden Gate Transit Routes 101 & 101X
Eastside Transit Center:
Located on Maria Drive off McDowell Blvd. It serves:
- Petaluma Transit Routes 2, 3, 33, 11
- Golden Gate Transit Routes 76
Visit the City of Petaluma website at http://transit.cityofpetaluma.net or call (707) 778-4460 for more bus service information.
Located in the North Bay Area, Petaluma is a short 50 minute drive from San Francisco and 90 minutes from Sacramento.
- From San Francisco, take Hwy 101 north until you arrive in Petaluma.
- From Sacramento, take Hwy 80 west to Hwy 37 west and then turn right at Lakeville Highway. Lakeville Hwy will then bring you into downtown Petaluma.
- From the East Bay, take Hwy 580 west toward Oakland and over the Richmond Bridge, then merge onto Hwy 101 north until you reach Petaluma.
For detailed information on car charging stations in Petaluma, visit www.chargepoint.com.
Casa Grande High School
333 Casa Grande Road
Deer Creek Village
429 N. McDowell Boulevard
East Washington Place
401 Kenilworth Drive
Keller Street Parking Garage
99 Keller St.
North Bay Nissan (Level 3)
1250 Auto Center Drive
Petaluma City Hall
11 English St.
Petaluma Community Center
320 N. McDowell Blvd.
Petaluma Visitors Center (Level 3)
210 Lakeville St.
Petaluma Village Premium Outlets (Level 3)
2200 Petaluma Boulevard North
Straus Family Creamery
1105 Industrial Ave., Suite 200
To reach the Petaluma Police for a non-emergency dial (707) 778-4372.
For an emergency dial 911 from any phone.
A-1 Taxi of Petaluma
On demand car service
Ultimate Limousine Service
Watkins Brothers Transportation Inc.